The Silent Killer That Is Harming
Stress is a silent killer that could be harming your brain, it can impact your mental
health, and slowly eat away at your mental capacity, leading to depression and even causing dementia to progress.
Stress is often just part of our daily lives, however these
devastating effects of stress can be defeated with stress management techniques, by always keeping the bigger picture in mind, it could keep us from stressing about little things, and give us a total control of our stress level.
The build-up of minor stress can go unnoticed, until it reaches an increased point, when we feel the volume of stress as tension nags us throughout the day and we feel miserable. At this stage if we do not take serious
action to combat it our psychological health will suffer.
We need to remember that those who are dealing with psychological illnesses don’t choose to be sick, but actually have
neurochemical reactions taking place in their brains, which leaves them ill, and further we need to realise that it is often triggered by high levels of stress.
It is important that
you do not reach this high level of stress as it is known to end with admittance to a mental hospital.
It is imperative that you keep your mind as healthy as possible with good stress
management techniques, by using some of the best ways to deal with it. This includes:
- Discussing your stress issue with a friend or family member,
- Writing in a stress journal
- Assessing the worst case scenario of your stress issue, to clarify that it can be
- overcome and is not that big of a problem.
- Taking intense exercise sessions which helps to release stress
- Ensuring you have a good deep sleep at night which helps you feel more in control.
- Slowing down your commitment schedules to avoid stress caused
by lack of time.
Take positive action right now to manage your stress levels and you will
feel confident that your
mental health is not in jeopardy.
To Your Healthy Living.