Eagle-Eyes GUARANTEED to Keep You in the Driver's Seat
Here's My Unique Super-Formula to Protect and Even Restore Your Precious Eyesight
87% of People Had BETTER Vision in as Little as 3 Months
Central vision is the key to your survival and independence.
Central vision is your field of vision when you're looking straight ahead. It's essential for driving, reading, watching TV and is the most commonly used part of human vision. Central vision also helps you see details, colours and shapes with clarity.
All the action for central vision takes place in a spot on the retina called the macula. Now you've probably heard about that before. It's talked about a lot because it's one of the first areas to weaken as you age.
The word macula means "yellow spot," in Latin. And that's what it is... a concentrated yellow spot on your retina.
That yellow colour means your macula has a high concentration of carotenoids, the nutrients that give food their bright colours. (Like carrots or tomatoes, for example.) And the two main carotenoids in your macula are lutein and zeaxanthin.
So it's probably not a surprise to hear that a lack of these carotenoids will slowly starve your macula.
And when your eyes starve... bad things happen.
Sadly, Eating a "Healthy Diet" Just
Isn't Good Enough Anymore.
As you already discovered, your food just doesn't pack the vitamins, minerals and nutrients you need to stay fit and active. And it certainly does NOT have enough of the carotenoids like lutein and zeaxanthin you need to see like clear, sharp images... or drive at night.
When you consider all the toxins and all the veggies that have no vitamins, it's no surprise you may have rapidly failing eyesight.
But you can RESTORE youthful vision by giving your eyes the specialized nutrients they need to thrive.
To make matters worse, lutein and zeaxanthin start to disappear when you smoke or drink. Now, I don't know if you're a smoker, but most of us have a drink every now and then.
So all in all, you're really facing a SEVERE shortage of these macula-supporting nutrients. And if you smoke or drink, your reserves will most likely be stuck on "empty."
There's a mountain of evidence that supports using lutein and zeaxanthin to improve your eyesight.
There are a couple of things I want you to know. These are critical pieces of the puzzle.
- For lutein and zeaxanthin to work, you MUST get them from a natural, organic source. That means the chemical or synthetic versions will NOT help you. And you'd be sick and heartbroken to find out just how many manufacturers will stick you with the cheap, "fake" versions of these must-have nutrients.
- Second, you need to make sure the dose is HIGH enough to do any good. Again, this is where big companies will short change you. These nutrients are not cheap, and those big manufacturers are very concerned with cost.
- Third, lutein and zeaxanthin are just two of the nutrients you need for focused, sharp, see-at-any-distance vision. There are 14 more.
- "Visual efficiency" is a fancy way of saying that the old timers with a healthy macula pigment had eyesight that was just as sharp as the youngsters.
- Now remember, your macular pigment is incredibly powerful, because it blocks out damaging light rays as well as free radical damage to the retina. That's why it's linked to sharp, healthy vision.
- Here's something else: the Harvard doctors found that macular pigment density was also linked to the health and clarity of your lens, too. That's important because if your lenses get cloudy, your vision will breakdown... just in a different way.
In every bottle of Eagle-Eyes, you'll find the RIGHT DOSE of 16 must-have vision boosters.
Aside from the organic, natural form of lutein and zeaxanthin, you'll find:
- Bilberry Extract: Strengthens the collagen (the support structure) in your eyes and is ESSENTIAL for good night vision, adjusting to dim light and glare.
- Ginkgo Biloba: Supports your retina and improves blood flow and oxygen delivery to the delicate and hard-to-reach areas in your eyes.
- Eyebrite: Strengthens the blood vessels in your eyes and helps fight fatigue and eyestrain.
- Vitamin A: The most important fat-soluble vitamin for eyesight. Your retina relies on vitamin A to stay healthy and is essential for night vision.
- Omega-3 Fish Oil: Feeds the rods and cones in your retina, which directly affect the clarity and sharpness of your overall vision.
PLUS you'll find essential but little-known vision helpers that very few doctors recommend... or even know about.
These antioxidants and amino acids protect the lining of your blood vessels and the delicate tissues inside your eye... and help detoxify and clear out waste products that can damage your vision.
Some of the nutrients exclusive to Eagle-Eyes include:
- Taurine:Supports healthy nerve cells, supports your optic nerves and helps deliver other nutrients like vitamins A, D and E.
- N-Acetyl Cysteine: Shields against free radical attacks, helps remove toxic debris and supports healthy liver function. (Your liver stores many of your eyes' nutrients and needs to be strong for good eyesight to be possible.)
- Alpha Lipoic Acid: Protects the DNA in the cells of your eyes, protects your optic nerves, and helps boost oxygen delivery in the tiny capillaries responsible for blood flow.
- Goldenseal: Cools down soreness and inflammation, fights eye fatigue and gets rid of red, bloodshot eyes.
- Vitamin E: Popular as a vitamin but little-known as an eyesight saver, vitamin E protects the cell membranes in your eyes and supports clear lenses.
Eagle-Eyes also contains two of the critical, "must have" minerals for vibrant, long-lasting eyesight as well as a high-powered version of vitamin C, my "sleeper pick" for maintaining clear lenses as you age.
Most formulas overlook these nutrients because manufacturers are either not aware of their vision-improving power... or they simply don't want to spend the extra money.
Eagle-Eyes Is Your "Ticket to Ride"... And it's FULLY GUARANTEED to Keep You in the Driver's Seat